Friday, September 28, 2007





I have been struggling with taking a good photo as of late and for selling jewelry goes that isn't good. I just made a new light box and I hope that will help. I need to get a light source from the top worked out and then I hope that it will be better. But for now things will just have to do. The above necklace is new and has yet to be posted on the website that will be done in the next day or so, I guess this is then a seek peek at the new things to be posted
The black and gray necklace is made with ceramic hearts and Bali Sterling Silver, The black rounds are actually Swarovski pearls they are called mystic black and have the glossy look instead of the pearl finish.
The pink necklace is made with a beautiful pink dicrohic glass pendant and is very hard to do justice in a photo. It also has sterling silver and chinese celestial crystals.
The bracelet is made with red bend jasper and blackstone the center has a bold Bali sterling silver bead that is framed by the beautiful beads.
These all we be listed soon on www.totaldelights.com check in and see what else is new.