Thursday, May 29, 2008

Creating with pearls

Waiting for the mailman has become a great new pastime for me. That is waiting for my lastest bead order. Then the magic begins the opening of the package and then the indiviual little bundles. Each one with new treasures to make beautiful jewelry with. This order has my favorite pearls any kind will work, all the colors, shapes. Some artists want to work with crystals, and they have their place in my creations. Gemstones, anything from rich agates to pure black onyx. These all make for great jewelry. But if you mix these with the best, pearls you then have the ultimute in jewelry. I have said before that I have a passion for pearls and that is an understatement. Wearing jeans and a tee shirt then you can add a simple pearl bracelet or a pair of pearl earrings, keeping it simple. But dressing up then the pearls will make a real statement. Multi strand, single peart drop. or like this Pearl Necklace DB-150 This necklace will make that little black dress and you stand out in the crowd. Visit www.totaldelights.com for more creations with pearls.