Thursday, June 26, 2008

Handcrafted Jewelry--Where are all the blogs?

I looking at the websites that I have exchanged links with, very few have blogs. And yet this has been a very important part of moving our website in a good direction. So I have to ask myself why aren't these other sites using this wonderful tool. Could it be their fear of not looking professional. I want to know something about the people that I am buying from. When buying online there are so many unknowns. You can't look folks in the eye. See how they deal with others. So why wouldn't you want to learn what you can about the person that you are thinking of doing business with. My biggest problem is that I haven't made my blog personal enough. So my new goal is to make this blog a fun, informative and a place that you what to visit and spend some time. So to begin I love to make jewelry, creating is something that I find very fullfilling and to work on our website. This has been a big learning experiance this all takes place between taking care of my grandson. And packing for the move that our family is making in the next few months. I have four kids, that all still live at home, three grandkids. Two live with us. So the total in our home is nine. My husband and I have never believed in thow away kids, there have been many times that we have taken in kids. Many people don't understand why we haven't tossed our two oldest kids out they are 25 and 22 years old. But there are things that they don't understand. And maybe at a latter date I will go into more details. But for now they are all here, like I said we don't believe in thow away kids. They are ours and ours to take care of, till they can do it themselfs. Anyway The next few weeks will be crazy and many of they crazy things I will be sharing with you all. But for now this is goodnight and have a great tomorrow. Visit us at www.totaldelights.com